Levy Restaurants is proud to offer a unique program with special benefits at each of our restaurants, specifically designed with you, our most loyal guests in mind.
In addition to earning points for dining experiences, becoming a member of our family puts you in the know with recipes, tips and trends straight from our Chefs to you; sneak previews of new menu additions; invitations to exclusive events and more. Each of our participating locations follows the same rules and guidelines. Benefits are available at all participating locations.
EARNING AND REDEEMING POINTS
For every dollar you spend, you receive 1 point. Accumulate points to earn all types of rewards like reward dollars for future dining, cooking classes, travel rewards and more. Redeem your points at your convenience by logging in to your personal account and navigating to the redemption page. As a valued member, you'll also receive monthly communication containing exclusive invitations to special events such as wine dinners, seasonal food celebrations, cooking classes and more from your favorite Levy restaurant, so be sure to register your card and provide your email address to take advantage of these offers.
CHECKING POINT BALANCE
Log In and check your point balance online.
You can also check your point balance by calling 1-888-272-7068.
HOSPITALITY PROGRAM GUIDELINES
1. Present your hospitality card when you dine at any of the participating Levy Restaurants location and you will receive 1 point for every dollar that you spend (gratuity excluded). Your receipt will show the points you’ve earned and your current point balance.
2. Your points will accumulate within your account until you choose to redeem them. Your points will never expire but any rewards you redeem points for will automatically expire one year from the date of issue. If you do not earn at least 250 points within a year, your membership may be discontinued.
3. To redeem your points for rewards you must register your card. All rewards available to you are listed within your account and can be redeemed at any time. You may redeem reward dollars the next time you dine at a participating restaurant by simply presenting your card to your server and asking to use the reward dollars available to you. You may also convert available points to reward dollars during your next visit by presenting your card and asking your server to use your available points.
4. You may set-up a combined account with your spouse, but not with any other member. Only one card per account can be issued. Only the person paying the bill will be credited with points.
5. To qualify for points on private party functions, you must be an active member (with at least 250 points accrued in one calendar year) before booking the party. Points for private parties are given for food and beverage only. Private party functions are not eligible for Gold Status point accrual. All members will earn 1 point per dollar on all private events. Reward certificates are not valid towards payment for private parties.
6. Become a Gold Status member by earning 2000+ points within the calendar year. Gold Status members earn 1.25 points per dollar spent. Those members that do not earn a minimum of 2000 points annually will lose Gold Status.
Frequently asked questions about the Hospitality Program
Terms and Conditions