NEW MENU UNVEILED AT CLEVELAND BROWNS STADIUM
[Cleveland, OH] – The Cleveland Browns are ready to kick off football season, and Levy Restaurants, the official premium restaurant partner at Cleveland Browns Stadium, is also ready to debut the 2011 season menu. Matt Del Regno, Levy Restaurants Executive Chef at Cleveland Browns Stadium, will unveil new items and Browns fan favorites at the home opener Sunday, September 11, against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Culinary highlights for the 2011 season include:
- New Concessions: Levy Restaurants is adding a Lake Erie Walleye Sandwich Basket to the menu, made with fresh-caught, local walleye, served with homemade tartar sauce and waffle fries. Wedgies, toasted flatbread sandwiches, are also new this season and available in fans’ choice of steak and cheese or Italian.
- Regional Favorites: The Pierogi Dippers, signature potato and cheese pierogies served with sour cream, are back this season. Other local favorites include the signature double burger, a one-pound burger; the prime rib sandwich; and the footlong Italian sausage with peppers.
- Heritage Suite: New for the 2011 season, the Heritage Suite is a 40-person, all-inclusive suite experience. A variety of cuisine is available here including the Dawg Pound, all-beef hot dogs served with accompaniments including chili, sauerkraut, chopped onions, stadium mustard and relish; and the cheese and sausage platter featuring 100 percent Amish cheeses and sausages.
- Sushi Rock: Cleveland favorite Sushi Rock, located in downtown Cleveland, has partnered with Levy Restaurants to offer fresh-rolled sushi on the Club Level and suites for the 2011 season.
- Chop’s Chow House: Located inside the City View and Lake View Clubs, Chop’s Chow House is new for the 2011 season and offers made-to-order pasta and omelets. You pick the ingredients and our chefs will prepare your omelet or pasta while you watch.
- Beers of the World & Drink Your Dad’s Beer: These two stands on the Club Level feature brews from local favorite Great Lakes Brewing Company, as well as international selections and classic beers from years gone by. Selections include: Dos Equis Lager, Tsingtao, Red Stripe, Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat, Shock Top Belgian Wheat, Pabst Blue Ribbon and Genesee Light.
- Niman Ranch: Levy Restaurants is the exclusive purveyor of Niman Ranch in sports and entertainment venues, and their premium sausages and meats are available on the Club Level, including Niman Ranch Italian and apple gouda sausages, smoked pork and meatloaf sandwiches. Niman Ranch is supplied by a network of more than 650 independent family farmers who raise livestock traditionally, humanely and sustainably, and all of their meats are 100 percent natural and gluten-free.