From the NFL Pro Bowl to The GRAMMY Awards, Levy will bring not one, not two, but three major sporting and entertainment events to life in just 48 hours.
The NFL Pro Bowl, hosted at Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Florida, is the all-star football game that brings the best of the league together in one game for an exciting afternoon of non-stop action. The GRAMMY awards is the night of the year in music, bringing the biggest names together under the STAPLES Center roof in Los Angeles, California. The NHL All Star Game in St. Louis, Missouri brings the best of hockey athletes to the Midwest for a series of games to see who comes out on top. Both the Pro Bowl and The GRAMMY Awards occur in the same 24 hours, and you can learn more about all three of the events below.
2020 NFL Pro Bowl
Levy will host the NFL Pro Bowl for the fourth consecutive year on Sunday, January 26, at Camping World Stadium in Orlando. The Camping World Stadium team has been working all year to give NFL fans much more to enjoy beyond the annual showcase of the NFL’s best players.
Led by Executive Chef Dan Madan, the culinary team has designed a full lineup of elevated gameday favorites and signature beverages for fans to tackle throughout the stadium. Available at concessions throughout the stadium, the menu is made from fresh, locally-sourced Florida ingredients and only available for the 2020 Pro Bowl.
Pro Bowl Timeline
- 8:00am – Pro Bowl Prep is On
Over 300 team members have already put in hours preparing over 10,000 hot dogs, 2,200 hamburgers and 1,000 pounds of chicken for an expected crowd of over 40,000.
- 10:00am – Camping World Stadium Parking Lots Open
Thousands of NFL fans bring their tailgating skills to the Camping World Stadium grounds in anticipation to watch the NFL’s best players.
- 12:00pm – Pro Bowl Fan Central & Gates Open
Fans descend onto the stadium concourses, fueling up with favorites like the Ooey Gooey Grilled Cheese made with Jarlsberg, white cheddar, and fontina cheeses.
- 1:00pm – NFL Flag Football Championships
Fans can stop by any concessions stand for an American Hot Dog topped with Kansas City 12-hour smoked BBQ brisket, Tennessee dry rubbed pulled pork, Buffalo pulled chicken, blue cheese, cheddar cheese and crispy onions
- 3:00 p.m. – Pro Bowl Kickoff
And we’re off! The 2020 NFL Pro Bowl between the NFC and AFC is officially underway. As fans find their seats and enjoy delicious chef-crafted bites, 15 Camping World Stadium Chefs are well on their way to walking approx. 23 miles by the end of the day.
- 4:30-5 p.m. – Halftime Rush
More like cocktail time! Head over to any concessions bar for specialty cocktails, like the Halftime Cooler with Three Olives Vodka mixed with Owen’s Mint Cucumber Lime Craft Mixer, garnished with fresh cucumber and mint.
- 9 p.m. – Stadium Closeout, That’s a Wrap
Well over 12 hours later, the culinary team closes out a successful major league event for the fourth year in a row. Time to get ready for next year.
Chef-Crafted Pro Bowl Bites
- Pro “Bowl” Salad: A great healthy and locally sourced addition to the Camping World Stadium menu. The Pro “Bowl” Salad has quinoa, Kalera Farms lettuce (an industry-leading hydroponic farm in Orlando), grilled Florida vegetables like zucchini, yellow squash, Portobello mushrooms and red peppers served with an herb vinaigrette. Available in our Centerstate Indoor Club concessions on the Plaza Level.
Elevated Gameday Favorites
- American Hot Dog: All-beef hot dog, served topped with Kansas City 12-hour smoked BBQ brisket, Tennessee dry rubbed pulled pork, Buffalo pulled chicken, blue cheese, cheddar cheese and crispy onions. Available throughout concessions.
- National Hot Dog: All-beef hot dog, served topped with Philly cheesesteak, New Orleans andouille sausage, peppers, onions and Green Bay cheese curds. Available throughout concessions.
- League Hot Dog: Get both American and National toppings on an all-beef, footlong hot dog. Available at the Mid Field Grill concessions on the West side of the stadium’s Field Level and in our Indoor Club concessions on the Plaza Level.
Signature Pro Bowl Cocktails
- Game Day Julep: Old Camp Whiskey mixed with Owen’s Mint Cucumber Lime Craft Mixer, garnished with fresh cucumber and mint. Available throughout concessions bars.
- Halftime Cooler: Three Olives Vodka mixed with Owen’s Mint Cucumber Lime Craft Mixer, garnished with fresh cucumber and mint. Available throughout concessions bars.
2020 Pro Bowl Facts and Figures
- 15 Chefs and 300 team members will serve ~41,000 fans for this year’s Pro Bowl
- Camping World Stadium chefs walk about 23 miles during the Pro Bowl
- For the 2020 Pro Bowl, Camping World Stadium will serve about
- 1,000 lbs. of chicken
- 2,200 hamburgers
- 10,000 hot dogs
- 36,000 bottles of water
Staples Center – Grammy Awards and LA Convention Center – MusiCares
The Staples Center and Levy have served guests at the GRAMMYs for 19 years, providing guests an exceptional food and beverage experience at Music’s Biggest Night.
- The Main Event
The GRAMMY Awards are known for being Music’s Biggest Night for good reason. From star-studded artist line ups and performances, to awards for iconic songs, albums, and lifetime achievements, viewers from across the globe are tuning in.
Musicians, presenters, and guests will enjoy a variety of delicious offerings from quick bites to tasty desserts. Guests will indulge in dishes like House-Made Cheddar Stuffed Pretzel Poppers, Truffled Lobster Mac & Bulgogi Cheesesteak Egg Rolls, and a Wagyu Sous Vide Beef Brisket Board. Local patisserie, Artelice, will provide an amazing spread of mini eclairs, chocolate cookie bites, and assorted fresh fruits. “GRAMMY night is one of our biggest nights of the year as a culinary team,” said Manny Slomovits, Levy’s Executive Chef at STAPLES Center. “We challenge ourselves every year to go bigger and capture the theme of the night.”
- VIP Experience
VIP Suites wrap around the arena, and VIP guests are welcomed with elevated food and beverage options that bring their experience to the next level. From lobster corn dogs to street sopes with Impossible meat Chorizo, there’s something for every VIP guest. Creative options like pizzas with vegetable crusts are topped with plant-based Italian sausage and pepperoncini. You can’t have a VIP event without decadent desserts, guests can enjoy old-fashioned soda fountain favorites like shakes, sodas, and more, and some options even feature a boozy twist. “We spend months planning an incredible menu full of creative dishes that will wow our guests,” said Chef Robin Rosenberg, Vice President, Chef de Cuisine of Levy. “We keep the guest experience top of mind when experimenting with recipes and new dishes.”
- MusiCares at the LA Convention Center
MusiCares Foundation is a non-profit organization created by the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences to provide assistance for music people in times of need. From financial, medical, and personal emergencies, MusiCares, dedicate themselves to the music community. The 30th Anniversary MusiCares Benefit Gala hosted at the LA Convention Center honors a MusiCares Person of the Year, this year it is honoring Aerosmith at the gala on January 24th. Guests attending the event will enjoy BBQ Tri Tip Crostini, Smoked Pork Belly and Candied Fugi Apple Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Chicken Provence, and Chimichurri Petit Filet. Of course, you cannot forget dessert, guests will dine on Lemon Poundcake with Elderflower Mousse, Mini Boston Creme Pie Tarts, and a vegan Double Chocolate Brownie.
2020 NHL All-Star Game
Hockey fans have another reason to be excited for the NHL All-Star Game at Enterprise Center as the St. Louis Blues and culinary partners unveil a brand new food and beverage menu, exclusive to the annual showcase of the league’s best players.
Friday, January 24
- 10 a.m. – Culinary Team Preps Themed Dishes from Across NHL
Our culinary team has been creating STL Kitchen signature dishes, along with nine new speciality dishes from across the country to deliver a taste of cities around the league, giving fans a sense of what a celebration at the Enterprise Center is all about.
- 3:30 p.m. – All-Star Red Carpet
Lights, camera, ACTION! NHL players and mascots strike a pose and sport a smile walking down the Red Carpet, showcasing the starpower at the NHL’s biggest weekend. Inside the arena, the culinary team is prepping for 5 p.m. doors and thousands of excited (and hungry) fans to flood the arena.
- 7 p.m. – NHL All-star Skills Competition
Six events will take place to showcase the NHL’s top talent!
- Bridgestone NHL Fastest Skater™
- Bud Light NHL Save Streak™
- Honda NHL Accuracy Shooting™
- Elite Women’s 3-on-3 presented by adidas™
- Enterprise NHL Hardest Shot™
- Gatorade NHL Shooting Stars™
Saturday, January 25
- 9 a.m – Hockey’s Biggest Day is Well Underway
STL Kitchen team members, mixologists, and chefs are hard at work to bring an exceptional food and beverage experience to hockey fans visiting from across the country. With nine new dishes on the menu for fans to dig into, STL kitchen chefs are hungry fans bringing their appetite
- 5 p.m. – NHL All-Star Pregame Performance by Green Day
Fans can enjoy a free performance by the Grammy-award winning band, just outside the Enterprise Center on 14th & Market Street. The band will also take the ice to perform during the All-star Game’s second intermission, broadcasted live on NBC.
- 6 p.m. – Thousands of Fans Throughout the Concourse
One hour after doors are opened, enthusiastic fans are strolling the concession stands and concourses for festive cocktails and featured dishes like the Arizona Impossible Taco, available at Jack Daniel’s Barrel House pop-up.
- 7:00 p.m. – 2020 Honda NHL All-Star Game Puck Drop
Fans who have eagerly waiting for the game of the weekend pack the Enterprise Center to watch the two best teams face off for the title. With STL Hurricanes and Arizona Impossible Tacos in hand, fans are ready to sit back and enjoy the action.
Over 48 hours of intense preparation has lead to this moment for the STL Kitchen team members, preparing specialty menu items, beverages, and club spaces to be ready for fans.
Though these events occur over the course of 48 hours, our Levy team members across the country have been spending the days, weeks, and even months leading up to this weekend creating menus, crafting experiences, and ensuring every guest enjoys these truly memorable events.